Launching Successful Ecommerce Sites
We accomplish our procedure for the new one as the following steps:
- Defining business goals, target markets and success metrics
- Drafting creative, functional, SEO, content and technical requirements
- Developing site blueprint and road map with information architecture wire frames, sitemaps and process flows
Optimizing Existing Ecommerce Sites
If you already have an ecommerce site but want to change to get better results, we can help you too. We start
our procedure by analyzing your current site and examine the following:
- Usability: We analyze the site’s user experience, navigation, overall architecture, look and feel, readability, calls to action, conversion, customer engagement and retention metrics. Read more about our web usability analysis.
- Performance: We evaluate the site’s ecommerce security, checkout process, landing page download times, and browser compatibility.
- Landing Pages: We review the site’s entry pages in terms of conversion, stickiness, usability, navigation and general performance and also pay special attention to your homepage. Read more about our landing page optimization.
- Internet Marketing: We assess your paid and organic search engine efforts and their results, and we review your content’s effectiveness in terms of SEO tagging and keywords. Read more about our online marketing offerings.
Once the analysis is complete, we start our procedure depending on your needs. We also show you what you can do to significantly boost your bottom line after we actually do it for you. At last we want to tell you is that we will help turn your ecommerce site into a winner.